Imperial College London
Networks and Systems Lab
- Fan Mo, Zahra Tarkhani, Hamed Haddadi, “Machine Learning with Confidential Computing: A Systematization of Knowledge”, 2023, Paper available on ArXiv.
- Yushan Huang, Yuchen Zhao, Alexander Capstick, Francesca Palermo, Hamed Haddadi, Payam Barnaghi, “Information Theory Inspired Pattern Analysis for Time-series Data”, 2023, Paper available on ArXiv.
- Peter Snyder, Soroush Karami, Arthur Edelstein, Benjamin Livshits, Hamed Haddadi, “Pool-Party: Exploiting Browser Resource Pools as Side-Channels for Web Tracking”, the 32nd USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security ‘23), August 9–11, 2023, Anaheim, CA, USA. Paper available on ArXiv.
- Omid Tavallaie, Seid Miad Zandavi, Hamed Haddadi, Albert Y. Zomaya, “GT-TSCH: Game-Theoretic Distributed TSCH Scheduler for Low-Power IoT Networks”, 43rd IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2023), 18 July – 21 July, 2023, Hong Kong, China. Paper available on ArXiv.
- Yuting Zhan, Hamed Haddadi, Afra Mashhadi, “Privacy-Aware Adversarial Network in Human Mobility Prediction”, The 23nd Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS 2023), July 10–14, 2023, Lausanne, Switzerland. Paper available on ArXiv.
- Savvas Hadjixenophontos and Anna Maria Mandalari and Yuchen Zhao, Hamed Haddadi, “PRISM: Privacy Preserving Healthcare Internet of Things Security Management”, 3rd IEEE International Conference on ICT Solutions for eHealth (ICTS4eHealth 2023), 9 -12 July, 2023 - Tunis, Tunisia. Paper available on ArXiv.
- Anna Maria Mandalari, Hamed Haddadi, Daniel J. Dubois, David Choffnes, “Protected or Porous: A Comparative Analysis of Threat Detection Capability of IoT Safeguards”, 44th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland 2023), May 22-25, 2023, San Francisco, CA, & Online. Paper available on ArXiv, Code and Data.